Marcia Goodman is an Experienced, Full-Time, Dedicated Real Estate and Staging Professional with Samson Properties in Gainesvile, VA
There are thousands of real estate agents serving homebuyers and sellers in Prince William County, Fauquier County and Northern VA. So how do you know which Realtor® to pick? Below, Marcia Goodman has provides some helpful pointers on how to identify a seasoned real estate agent.
One of the most important things is to select a real estate agent that you feel comfortable with and that is there when you need them. Your agent should always be ready to answer your questions, see a house or meet a homebuyer as well as be available and ready to serve you. If you are looking for a home in VA, specifically in Manassas, Gainesville, Warrenton and Northern VA, make sure your agent knows the area and the housing market in those areas.
Here are some things to remember when choosing a real estate agent in VA.
• Works full time. Provides real estate services not as a hobby!
• A good realtor will educate you throughout the home buying process.
• Listens to your needs and wants about a home.
• Helps you find and choose the right home for the right price.
• Is knowledgeable about state and local requirements.
• Highly trained and seeks continuous real estate education.
• Is an expert real estate and property negotiator.
• Is technology-focused.
• Is supported by legal counsel.