Marcia Goodman with Samson Properties in VA will help you list and sell your home in Manassas, Gainesville, Warrenton and Fairfax, VA.
Selling a home in VA is very personal and often a quite emotional experience. Years of memories are typically tied to every home. Marcia Goodman understands that experiences with the home do not always equate to home value and setting a price.
As a real estate agent, Marcia Goodman has worked with many home sellers in Manassas, Gainesville, Warrenton and Fairfax, VA. Marcia Goodman will help to list your home and make the home selling experience less invasive and more palatable. She offers a realistic and pragmatic approach to selling homes based on developing a GOOD marketing strategy and keeps you fully informed after a potential buyer visits your home. She will work with you on pricing it competitively for the sale. She will help you stage the home so the home is presentable and ready for the market. And she will ensure that when a buyer makes an offer to you, that the contract has been reviewed, is in order, and accurate so there no surprises at the closing.
Call Marcia today. She is there to assist you list and sell your home. Cell: 703-819-4776. Office: 703-378-8810. Or email using the contact form.
Tip For Sellers:
- Works full time. This is not a hobby!
- A good Realtor will educate you throughout the process.
- Listens to your needs and wants.
- Is knowledgeable about Virginia state and local requirements.
- Highly trained and seeks continuous VA education.
- Is an expert negotiator.
- Is technology-focused.
- Resourceful in attracting the largest possible pool of potential buyers to your Virginia home.
- Assisted by a marketing department.
- Supported by legal counsel in VA.
- Develop a GOOD Home Sales Marketing Strategy in VA
- Your Realtor can assist you in determining when to put your Virginia home on the market
- Your Realtor can develop a pricing strategy to sell your home quickly, with the best possible terms and right price
- Help you prepare your home for sale in VA, including staging your home to make it appealing to buyers
- Estimate your net proceeds from the home sale
- Price Your Virginia Home Right
- Detach from your home emotionally.
- Look at the home though a buyer’s eyes
- Stick to the facts of your home – How old is the roof, HVAC, garage doors, windows etc
- Work with your realtor in determining price. An over priced home is unlikely to attract buyers yet get an offer! If there is an offer it could likely result in a lower price. The first few weeks a house in on the market is when it will have the most activity. If the house is over priced, it will compete with houses at that higher level, which may have larger, newer, more luxurious features. As the house sits with no offer, the seller will eventually lower the price and may end up with an even lower price because buyers will wonder why the house has been sitting on the market for so long and may take that account as they consider their offer.
- Stage Your Home to Sell in Manassas, Gainesville and Warrenton, VA
- Gets you the best price for your home. A well staged home is aesthetically pleasing, comfortable, inviting and elicits a strong emotion from the buyers.
- Your home will sell faster because it shows so nicely.
- You never get a second chance to make a great first impression with your home. So win those buyers in the fist 30 seconds of seeing your home from the curb to the kitchen!
- Negotiating and Accepting the Home Offer in VA
- Your Realtor is required to present you all offers timely. You will be able to accept, reject or counter the offer presented. Your Realtor will leverage their experience and negotiations skill to advocate your best interest.
- You and your Realtor will review the contract, all the terms, and your obligations
- Explain all of the contingencies
- Protect your interests for any unforeseen or unknown problems or repairs as they arise
- Review all disclosures
- Arrange and coordinate the offer process including back-ups if necessary
Throughout the negotiation, your real estate agent will provide you with a professional, objective point of view; but the final decision of accepting an offer is yours. Once an offer is accepted, your Realtor will manage all the details to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible:
- Your Realtor will stay in contact with the buyer’s agent to ensure a smooth escrow.
- Your Realtor will follow-up on the progress of the buyer’s loan.
- Monitor all contingency removal deadlines.
- Assist you if a conflict with the buyer arises.
- Finalizing and Closing the Transaction
Finalizing the home selling process includes reviewing all closing documents and ensuring both parties have signed their documents, and copies have been given to both parties. When the transaction has closed, the keys are given to the new home owner.
Why Sell with Marcia
Free Staging Consultation for each room and Free staging if you use your furniture and list and sell with Marcia
By using several market analytical tools, your home’s value is based on real comparables and you choose the price for your home
Professional photos and virtual tours
Open Houses – as needed and when wanted
A portion of my sale goes to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Superior negotiation skills in all aspects of the selling transaction – Certified Negotiation Expert and Professional preparation of all documents, offers, agreements, and other paperwork
Access to professional vendors to refer to you “my Preferred Vendors”
Following the Code of Ethics. Being a Realtor® ensures that consumers are treated professionally and ethically in all transaction-related matters.