Searching for a Home in Manassas, Gainesville or Northern VA, Call Marcia Goodman for Guidance on Home Closings and Home Funding in VA.
Marcia Goodman has years of experience with home buyers in Manassas, Gainesville and Northern VA, particularly with helping them make home buying decisions. She enjoys the challenges and the details presented during the home closing process and helping guide her home buying clients through the funding process.
Below are some tips to help clients to become familiar with home closing and funding process
• Once your legal and financial processes are completed you are ready for your loan to “close”.
• Closing is the date you sign your final paperwork to buy the house.
• Your Realtor will coordinate a time and date convenient for you, the seller, and escrow/title companies.
• Funding occurs when all the papers have been signed, conditions have been met, and sellers and other parties have been paid.
• The deed will then be recorded at the County Recorder’s office.
• Your will take ownership and get the keys to your new home!
• Your Realtor will be with you every step of the way!