Marcia Goodman, Realtor® with Samson Properties in Gainesville, VA Will Help You Navigate Through the Complex Home Loan and Buying Process.
Buying a home in Prince William, Fauquier, and Fairfax County, VA has never been so complicated. After the troubles with the real estate market bubble in 2008, banks and financial institutions since have been under extreme scrutiny by lawmakers throughout the country. New regulations are now in place to eliminate issues with bad real estate and property purchases. Real estate agents now go through rigorous classes and programs to help homebuyer with the home loan process.
Marcia Goodman has been a real estate agent for years and has seen the changes in the industry. In an effort to help home buyers and sellers navigate the intricate home loan process she has provided some tips below to help with the home buying and home loan process.
• Know your own financial foundation and home price range.
• Know your credit scores.
• Determine your down payment amount for a home.
• Get pre-qualified to purchase the right home.
• Make an offer after selecting the right home. You and your realtor will determine how much to offer, the terms of your offer, and when you would like the process to be completed, referred to as a home closing.
• Loan processing period – once the home offer has been agreed upon and accepted you will begin the home loan process. This is where your lender will begin the underwriting of your home mortgage loan.