What can I do for you?
The process of selling your home can be overwhelming and exhausting! You are not alone! You have, at your disposal, my professional expertise. I will help you do the following items:
- Educate you through the process so you have a thorough understanding of what’s happening
- Listen to your needs and wants
- Guide you in preparing your home for the market including any repairs that may need to be done before putting it on the market
- Provide a comparable market analysis to assure that you are pricing the home competitively or buying at a fair market value
- Review all the paperwork with you and properly prepare forms, contracts, and disclosures that are required by law and be sure they are legally correct
- Handle all problems that arise
- Show you homes that meet your qualifications in a professional manner
- Assist you in selecting the home inspector, pest inspector, closing/title company, lender etc.
- Oversee the closing process
- Advise you as to when you should seek the advice of an attorney
- Make sure the appraisal process is handled correctly
- Review with you, any required repairs or other items prior to the closing
- Negotiate and deal on your behalf with buyers/sellers, agents, escrow, title people and attorneys
- Be sure that every step of the process is handled effectively and professionally
- Most importantly, represent your best interests
People often question the need to buy or sell a home with a REALTOR because they want to avoid paying a commission. Without a REALTOR, sellers do all the work and take on all the risks! Remember, when you take on the duties of buying or selling your home without a REALTOR, you assume and take on all the difficult responsibilities!